Home

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Buyer's Remorse...To The Max

I have got some MA-JOR buyer's remorse going on.
While on vacation, I stopped by a store and tried on a maxi skirt and oversized sweater. It was love at first try-on. I would be able to wear the skirt when it was warm, and when it got chilly I could slip on the sweater...it would be perfect. But I chickened out. As soon as I got my credit card out, I decided that I couldn't do it. I'd find another maxi, maybe one even better than the one I tried on (worst case scenario, I'd go back to the store last minute and ask daddy to buy it for me). Like most cases of buyer's remorse, I didn't realize how much I wanted—needed the skirt until I got home and started going into shops. No, nothing compared to the maxi I saw on vacation... 
*So here, my friends, is an outfit dear to my heart. 

Love, 
-A
  • Helmut Lang jersey maxi skirt; The Row sweater; Jeffrey Campbell ford lace-up platforms; Madewell necklace; Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Classic Q' backback 


*P.S.- Everything about this outfit enthralls me. From necklace, to platforms (I'm dying for those Jeffrey Campbells!), I'm smitten. I've also become really into awesome backpacks! 
Now about this Instagram business. Get the app, take awesome pictures, and share them! 
Oh, and find me :) My username is @ashcims - hit me upppppp!
Okay, I'm really done now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment