Home

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Endless Summer


Well, folks. 
Summer is basically ending for me this weekend. 
It's an extremely sad thought, really. 
It's been such a good summer, filled with friends, the beach, and family. 
I would really rather it not be over.
I'm going to be optimistic and say that it's not, though. I'm going to school with friends, and I'll be in the sunshine and relatively close to the beach (tanning, anyone?). 
So this is my "it's-the-end-of-summer-but-I'm-acting-like-it's-not" outfit. 

Long live summer 2011!
-A
  • T by Alexander Wang t-shirt dress; Chloé leather wedges; Cutler and Gross sunglasses; Marc by Marc Jacobs messenger bag

P.S.- I shall try to post while I'm at school. I'll need SOME way to procrastinate on homework, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment