Home

Thursday, May 19, 2011

There Has Been Rain...

I guess that I'm getting my last few wintery outfits out of my system!
I have so much to say about this outfit, the first thing being that I want to put it on RIGHT NOW!!
I tossed the idea of a hat back and forth, and came to the conclusion that this outfit needed a little somethin' somethin'.
I've seen this hat in all sorts of cute outfits and figured, why not? Surely I can't go wrong with one hat!
Anywayyyyy, I'm a l m o s t done with school (one day left!) and am getting really really excited to post recipes that I've tried in the last month, and just post more in general.

Happy blogging!
-A
  • Elizabeth and James sweater; Citizens of Humanity jeans; Rag and Bone Wessex ankle boot; Marc by Marc Jacobs draw string bag; ASOS wide brim fedora; Hipstamatic for iPhone lens and film

No comments:

Post a Comment