Home

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just Peachy

Helllllooo!
School is D O N E!
Which means that I can now spend more time blogging my little heart out. So excited! 
I'm just going to cut right to the chase and say that this outfit is begging for summer drives and iced tea runs.
These peach colored jeans are so light and fun, and I love the chunky look of the wooden wedges! 
In other news, the band Foster the People's debut album 'TORCHES' just came out Monday and it is fantastic! 
It's already the soundtrack to my summer and I suggest you go get it right away!
Wow, lots of exclamation points in today's post. I guess it just shows my excitement about my new found blogging time...! 

Have a happy sunshiny day!
-A

  • Current/Elliot peach boyfriend fit cropped jeans; Helmut Lang twisted back tank top; Belle Sigerson Morrison wooden wedge sandals; 3.1 Phillip Lim minnie envelope purse bag; Oliver Peoples daddy b d-frame sunglasses; Foster the People's TORCHES. 

No comments:

Post a Comment