Home

Monday, February 20, 2012

Blousy, not Mousy

I could make so many excuses as to why I've neglected this blog for so long, one of them being that I have to manage another blog for an English class I'm taking (which is not as fun as this).
I can't believe that the last time I posted an outfit was before Christmas! Gosh..
So much has been going on, that time is flying by. I'm quite surprised, actually, because winter months are always the shortest, and here March is nearly here!
Anyway, here's a little outfit. I've been super into blouses lately. They're just so easy to throw on with a pair of skinny leg trousers, or a cute skirt.

Hope you're all well!
-A
  • Sandro blouse; J Brand (I think) denim; Stella McCartney studded ankle boots; ChloĆ© tote; The Row sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment