Home

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

In Her Shoes

Okay, guys, let's get this one thing straight: my mom is a total babe. 
Along with being super adorable, she has awesome taste in clothes! Over Thanksgiving break, I was in the kitchen with her and all of a sudden realized that she's like, 20 times more trendy than I am. I love it.
She loves drap-ey sweaters, chunky necklaces, skinny jeans, and most of all...HEELS. 
With that being said, she's also an amazing mom, and my ultimate best friend. I can't wait to go home and spend countless hours watching girly movies, shopping, and doing crafty things.

Hugs and air kisses (because it's cold season)!
-A

  • Alexander Wang t-shirt; Hudson jeans; DKNY sweater; Anthropologie necklace; Jeffrey Campbell wedges; Marc by Marc Jacobs hobo bag


No comments:

Post a Comment